When to Call a Pastor
Many people think the only time to call the Pastor is when there is an illness or a death in the family. These are important times to notify the Pastor, but not the only times. In an increasingly complex world -- when we are pressured from every side in daily living -- here are some suggested times when it would be appropriate to call upon your Pastor's services, friendship and support:
- When you are facing a serious family problem
- When someone is interested in the church
- When there is illness or hospitalization
- When there is a death
- When there is a wedding planned
- When you must make an important decision
- When you are unhappy about the church
- When you need someone to talk with in confidence
- When you celebrate the birth of a child
- When you are facing a spiritual struggle.
We look forward to hearing from you. Click here
for information on how you can contact us.